Another tour that promises an unforgettable experience in Saint. Martin. Your tour guide will take you on an exploration adventure to places such as Oyster Pond, Orient Beach Marigot the French capital and of course Maho Beach to view for extreme plane spotting. This unique proximity of low flying airliners at Maho Beach is very popular with plane spotters and plane watchers. One of the few places in the world where you can actually watch planes land and take-off directly in their flight path. Experience options of shopping, dining at the fine creole restaurant in Marigot, the French side of the island or simply browsing through the array of French pastries and delicatessens at the local market. Enjoy the breath taking views at Simpson Bay, experience the wonderful view of the borders that separates the Dutch and the French side. Ultimately we all love a nice stop at Orient Beach, with a lot of fun under the sun for family and friends with enough beach bars and restaurant to choose from. Please see our tour details for tour itinerary for more info.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Cruise Information Center|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Ships that arrive at the port between 6-8:30am departs at 9:30am.
Ships that arrive from 9am onwards, tours leave half hour after.
|RETURN TIME||Prior to ship departure|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hiking boots, sandals, hat, bathing suite and sunscreen.|
|CHILDREN||Children 0-10 years of age pay half price, children 10 and older pay full price. Parents with car-seats pay full prices.|
09:30 AM - pick up at your location
Stop at the French and Dutch border
Stop to feed and hold the Iguanas
Brief stop at Oyster Pond
Grandcase beachor Orient beach
A major attraction of Orient Bay is, of course, the nude beach. Enjoy the sun and relaxation. Of course, clothing is optional, the other parts of the beach have more clothing, but in fact, you may encounter nude sunbathers anywhere. You have the option of choosing one of the two most beautiful beaches on St Maarten / St Martin. This beach offers a very clean area next to
which you also can enjoy another of white beaches and blue sea. On the spot you can make use of beach chairs and beds. There are plenty of activities for children on the beach. This stop will last for about 90-120 minutes.
Marigot - open market (French capital)
Drive through Simpson Bay marina
Harold Jack Hill
Return to the pick up location
- Local guide Beverages (water, soda, guavaberry rum punch) while intransit
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages at lunch
- Beach chairs and beds, this must be rented upon arrival
- All tours depart from the Cruise Information Center. If you have a different pickup location please let us know. We will pick you up at the location that you provide to us.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you are traveling with children (Please be advised) Orient Beach has full nudity on the Club Orient part of the beach. Partial nudity MAY occur on the rest of the beach
- Note: this tour is for cruise ship passengers only It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Note: tour departure time is based on local island time, not cruise ship time
IMPORTANT: You will be assigned to one of our tours depending on your ship arrival time. A tour cannot be reserved for a later time that’s was assigned to you. If you entered your information incorrectly or show up for a later tour this will result in a missed/cancellation of the tour and a refund will not be issued. Please ensure that the correct arrival time of your ship is entered and not the time you would like to be picked up if you are reserving a group tour.
Upon return to Philipsburg, transfer back to the ship will be provided free of charge, or you may choose to remain in Philipsburg to shop or sightsee at your own leisure. Walking back to the ship takes between 12 and 15 minutes, or a taxi may take you for approximately $3.
*NOTE: Itinerary subject to change. Weather and traffic on the island are constantly changing, and sometimes, this requires itinerary changes.